Open OTO ~Desperate for Multipitch CVVC OTO

Shroomy

Momo's Minion
So yeah, it's me again- I know i only come here occasionally to request an oto, never with any luck, but here i am again. this time, i need an oto for a 6-pitch CVVC utau. i will do ANYTHING in return!

As some examples as for what I can do, i can mix covers or original songs. For examples, see my songs!
I can also draw and design your UTAU. For example, this image is the design for the utau this post is for:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunfish and Big_B

Shroomy

Momo's Minion
Sorry, but I'm trying to save money to buy Ryo from SynthV and v4 flower... I don't think I can spend 60 dollars on an oto right now!

Reactions: Sunfish and Big_B

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's alright, I hope you'll be able to find a fair trade with someone else. You may want to share examples of the work you can provide, so that whoever gives you an OTO can be assured they'll receive $60 worth of artwork/etc. in return.

Reactions: Shroomy

Sunfish

Momo's Minion
So yeah, it's me again- I know i only come here occasionally to request an oto, never with any luck, but here i am again. this time, i need an oto for a 6-pitch CVVC utau. i will do ANYTHING in return!
Hello, do you still need help with the oto.ini for the multipitch CVVC? I've got a lot of free time on my hands because of summer vacation.

Reactions: Shroomy

Shroomy

Momo's Minion
Hello, do you still need help with the oto.ini for the multipitch CVVC? I've got a lot of free time on my hands because of summer vacation.
Sorry for being replying so late, but yes, I still do!

edit: oh no, I lost my chance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunfish