Open french ust and oto [commission or request?]

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hello wonderful people or places. My name is Adam and I am the current voicer of Lance lazor as well as the manager for her under other names anyways.I am currently in the hospital in a bed kind of in scathing pain so it may take me a while which is why I leave the thread up, but I'm looking for either a free or paid UST done in Mott French for a lesser known song that I can provide the midi for. Lance was supposed to have a couple different tones to his bank, but they ended up all kind of falling apart upon my accident [So the bank is now mono pitch.] because it was taking me forever to get it recorded anyway, so I have a new UTAU bank that I have created that can sing in French, however.I kind of need help with an auto and a USD for a lesser known song to premiere it. So if anybody is willing to take the Commission and you can DM me my prices, it may take me awhile to save up for it, but or if you're just willing to take their request that would be great. Thank you so much, let me know.I am open to DMS and I am also active on Lance's Twitter account.