Give me your best bad YouTube comments (UTAU Related)

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
I wanna read 'em

dramatically.

The the worse they are to receive/YouTube Comment™-y they are the better.
They don't have to be from any of your videos either, though you can share comment's you've gotten.

EDIT: If you have screenshots that's good too.

Last edited:

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
This isn't necessarily bad
But they keep coming and after 2 years, it's a bit old xD
"Omg those boobs "
"Those boobs are too big"
"Why such big boobs?"
"Look at those oppai"

Worst comments I've gotten in response to a joking "oh my, this utau sounds so good //steals and makes him my husband "
Is someone random commented, and I noticed they did this on every video that had a similar comment on different videos
"Sorry! You can't have him! He's in a relationship with my utau" then they proceeded to start an argument with me because I said "it was just a joke, you don't need to respond to every comment that is similar to mine, especially if you aren't the creator of the utau or video" and they just said stuff like "well you need to grow up this is the internet, I can say whatever I want and no one can stop me"

K
Sorry for that long story xD

Reactions: Arissa and Piia

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Honestly, I've been getting a lot of these, and its annoying : ' D It's apparently been going around a lot
screenshot__133__by_kitcat190-day1wqp.png

The best bad comment I ever received was "nice voice" from a person who then proceeded to steal, pitch up, and redistribute my bank : 'D

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I deleted all my newbie Hakaine Maiko vids, but all had comments like:

"OMG It is Mango (whathever is the name)".

"Better than Miku"

"It sounds like farting" (This one not so bad cause it was true tbh XD)

"She sounds like a MIDI" (wtf?)

Reactions: Nohkara

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Hahaha
260pvtJ.png

RPjSXFK.png
:smile:

There was another really, really inappropriate one in a Fukase Ghost Rule cover that makes me laugh with all the replies it gets XD but it's way too weird I don't think I'd post it here
Those bunch (top pic) love to screw around with each other a lot. They're 0% serious at all XD

"OMFG THIS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE SEX??!!11ONE!?"