Goodbye with all my love!

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey y'all! I thoroughly enjoyed playing around with UTAU and I have tons of wonderful memories of the friendships and pieces of art made around the program. Truly, I loved it and I'm a little sad I feel how I feel now about it. I love hearing what folks make! But it just doesn't feel as rewarding to myself as it once felt. It used to be a coping mechanism for me and for that I'm thankful, but I suppose its over its use for me.

That all being said, whether you knew me or of me or whatever, I'm honestly typing this goodbye up mostly for myself, for some closure.
And to let y'all know I'm sharing one final thing- my unreleased, unfinished voicebank.
I do this in the off chance that maybe someone would like to take it and play with it. If not, oh well. But I kept this thing unfinished for way too long, and...... after some events I no longer got excited to work on it and instead it felt like this looming... guilt.

Maybe I'm not done mourning Avy, I don't think I ever will be.
But I dedicate the last few Acapellas I posted to the soundcloud to her, because she would have been encouraging and supportive.

Thanks for the warmth. Keep making cool stuff, everyone. :smile: <3