• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

having trouble viewing a post i made in 2019

lampyboi6

Teto's Territory
hello! i come to this forum about five years later because i found content on here pertaining to a voicebank that i made in 2019 that i thought was lost media for a long time! but, every time i click the page, it tells me "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." what is the reason for this? and if so, if anyone is able to access the page, could you inform me the contents of it? thank you!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
hello! i come to this forum about five years later because i found content on here pertaining to a voicebank that i made in 2019 that i thought was lost media for a long time! but, every time i click the page, it tells me "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." what is the reason for this? and if so, if anyone is able to access the page, could you inform me the contents of it? thank you!
Hello, admin here-- it seems that at some point you deleted it. User deletions arent permanent though, so if you would like I can undelete it so you can see it again. Just let me know!

lampyboi6

Teto's Territory
Hello, admin here-- it seems that at some point you deleted it. User deletions arent permanent though, so if you would like I can undelete it so you can see it again. Just let me know!
can you undelete it for me please? thank you! i wanna get this old voicebank back really badly. i regret taking him down cuz he was my very first, regardless of how scuffed he sounded. maybe i could salvage him!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
can you undelete it for me please? thank you! i wanna get this old voicebank back really badly. i regret taking him down cuz he was my very first, regardless of how scuffed he sounded. maybe i could salvage him!
Done! Good luck :smile: