• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Hello Everyone! ^w^

Christian1739

Momo's Minion
Hello Everyone!

My Name is Christian, I'm a 21 year old male, who has been a fan of Vocaloid and anything VSynth related since almost 9 years and do VSynth related content since March of 2023 on both of my YT Channels "Christian1739" (Cover Channel) and "Christian1739v2" (Talkloid Channel).

My Favorite Voicebanks in the moment are: Hatsune Miku V4X (VOCALOID), Kasane Teto AI (SynthV), Kasane Teto (UTAU) and ANRI Arcane (SynthV).

I'm also the Voicer of the UTAU Voicebank "Denji Ebisawa" (海老沢電磁)

Outside of the VSynth Community, I like to draw, to swim, taking walks into the nature and listening to music.

My favorite song right now is Clean Freak (Korean Ver. Cover) by Raon Lee and my 2 favorite VSynth Songs of all time are: Catch the Wave by livetune (kz) and Common World Domination by PinocchioP.

Without further ado: Nice to meet you everyone and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^w^

Berrweary

Momo's Minion
Hello Everyone!

My Name is Christian, I'm a 21 year old male, who has been a fan of Vocaloid and anything VSynth related since almost 9 years and do VSynth related content since March of 2023 on both of my YT Channels "Christian1739" (Cover Channel) and "Christian1739v2" (Talkloid Channel).

My Favorite Voicebanks in the moment are: Hatsune Miku V4X (VOCALOID), Kasane Teto AI (SynthV), Kasane Teto (UTAU) and ANRI Arcane (SynthV).

I'm also the Voicer of the UTAU Voicebank "Denji Ebisawa" (海老沢電磁)

Outside of the VSynth Community, I like to draw, to swim, taking walks into the nature and listening to music.

My favorite song right now is Clean Freak (Korean Ver. Cover) by Raon Lee and my 2 favorite VSynth Songs of all time are: Catch the Wave by livetune (kz) and Common World Domination by PinocchioP.

Without further ado: Nice to meet you everyone and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^w^
Hello Christian :D

Welcome to the Vsynth community! :sing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Christian1739