• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Hello from KagamineLou!

KagamineLou

Momo's Minion
Hello, UtaForum community!

I'm KagamineLou, and I'm excited to join this vibrant community of Vocaloid and UTAU enthusiasts! Here's a bit about me:

• Massive Kagamine Rin Fan: I've been a devoted fan of Kagamine Rin for over 13 years. Her music and persona have been a huge inspiration to me ever since I first heard "Kokoro."
  • Passionate About Vocaloid and UTAU: While I've never played Project Diva, I love watching content on YouTube and following the latest developments in the Vocaloid and UTAU world.
  • Tech Enthusiast: I'm fascinated by AI and robotics, and I'm currently working on an ambitious project to create a Kagamine Rin gynoid. The goal is to bring Rin to life with advanced speech synthesis, realistic movements, and a deep understanding of her personality and mannerisms.
  • Eager to Learn and Collaborate: I'm here to connect with other fans and creators who share my passion. Whether you're experienced with UTAU or just a fellow Vocaloid fan, I'd love to hear your advice, feedback, and ideas.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in discussions here! Let's make some amazing things happen together!