• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Heyo everyone!

xabbynip09

Teto's Territory
This is just a remake of my previous introduction in 2019 as not only I find it very embarrassing nowadays, but I'm rather surprise on how "unfiltered" my 2019 self was.

Hello! My name is Xabby, please to meetcha! I usually done some vocal-synth covers in the past with my most recent one being Goodbye Souvenir cover by Eleanor Forte AI in japanese! However, the only thing I haven't done in a long time is utau covers. In the past, I mention that someone is doing a voice providing my first utauloid, but some events happen which led to to me voicing my first Utauloid. Now, while I do have plans on redoing my first utauloid, I decided to do an loid series called

Bakawaii

It's based on the combinations of the words Baka and Kawaii. Also, those two word alone are related to two loids in one way or the other. I could reveal more about it, but this is just an introduction post remake. It's nice to meet everyone here!