hi !!!!!!!

nikinendo

Momo's Minion
よー!!!!!my name is niki / lucille !!!!! im a 16 y/o autistic guy and i rlly like vocal synths !!! i am very hyperactive as you can see !!!! i am very hyperfixated on vocal synths specifically vocaloid and utau but my other interests include rhythm games !!!! my favorites r ensemble stars, project sekai, and project diva but ive played more and god i need to try more
i got into vocaloid because i asked my ex ( we r still friends i think idk i havent seen him isnce the dya i broke up with him im not kidding literally nobody knows where he went ) to give me vocaloid song recs n from there i listened to more !!!! ive been interested in making utau voicebanks for a while and i rlly wanna make one of my oc meiji and my collective oc thingy guy man puploid !!!! as well as some more for my other ocs
in my freetime i like drawing, writing, rping, and talking to my friends and boyfriend !!!!! ( i am gay !!!!! happy pride month !!!!! )
but yeah thats all im very hyper rn since im so happy!!!!!!! im sorry fi this was hard to read thru because of that aaa
thats all have a very!!!!!! good day !!!! :]

Reactions: Gardanana