How do you find UTAU?

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't know where to make this thread so...

How do you find UTAU?

Me? I find it when I was searching "How to make your own VOCALOID" on Google. Then I found UTAU.

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shouldn't this be named "How did you find UTAU"?

I found it whilst seeing people use it so much. And so I kinda gave it a go a few months later.

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I found it when I was 11 and just getting into Vocaloid. Unfortunately for me the ones I heard were pretty bad and roboticy so I didnt really pay attention to them unless they were Vipperloids. Then about last year I got curious about Ruko's Male VB since I barely saw anyone use it at the time and the one time I saw it was, again, very poor. So I looked at someone using Ruko's KIRE VB to sing Die in a Fire (I was a FNAF fan at the time) and it actually sounded really good so I looked at more Ruko KIRE covers and looked at covers the guy who made the DIAF ust also made and one thing led to another and here I am now.

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I got yelled at by frustrated friends for not knowing Teto's birthday.
They got me in this bottomless abyss.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can hardly remember how I got from Vocaloid to UTAU, but I know that when I was 10-11, I loved Zelda, Club Penguin, and using Scratch. Other scratch users who liked zelda also liked vocaloid, and I think the rest was a journey through youtube. I started using UTAU on October 26, 2011, at about 9pm.

Reactions: HowlingWolf15

CRTブラック

Darkness Incarnate
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mine was from listening to a lot of vocaloid songs. I listened to a lot then went to the vocaloid wikia. I saw Teto and found out she was a UTAU and continued from there.

Reactions: SOHBlue and Nohkara

AykadUTAU

Momo's Minion
I knew it when I was 4. Yes, 4 FRICKING YEARS OLD. It was probably triple baka where I discovered Teto, then fukkireta then Teto's territory...