• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

how the synth v 'AI' works

Bentivi

Momo's Minion
I would like to know how this air system works on the synth v.
is she like the Enunu?

I also wanted to know if that's what makes it sound realistic

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
It's similar to ENUNU or Diffsinger (currently a bit closer to diffsinger I'd guess). But it's also just significantly more mature because it's older and a paid software with more than 1 full time developer.

The AI part tries to replicate the dynamics, pronounciation, timing, and pitch of the vocalist; so yes, that's the bit that makes it sound realistic. The vocoder and good voicebank development practices also help, though.

Reactions: Bentivi

Bentivi

Momo's Minion
It's similar to ENUNU or Diffsinger (currently a bit closer to diffsinger I'd guess). But it's also just significantly more mature because it's older and a paid software with more than 1 full time developer.

The AI part tries to replicate the dynamics, pronounciation, timing, and pitch of the vocalist; so yes, that's the bit that makes it sound realistic. The vocoder and good voicebank development practices also help, though.
thank you for the information it will be very useful for me!
do you know if it is possible to make a voice bank by Diffsinger?
sorry if that sounds weird...
:creepy:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
You can train models for both ENUNU and Diffsinger. You may have to do some work yourself before you can actually do that. Both projects have detailed technical information available via github.

Reactions: Bentivi