How to add hirigana to a romaji voicebank?

skewb

Momo's Minion
I want to release a voicebank soon, but I'd like it to have hirigana encoding (?) alongside romaji. I know I could copy-paste the files but I'm worried I'll have to redo the oto-ing if I do that. I'm nervous I'm gonna screw up the voicebank (this has happened before), so I thought I'd ask the more experienced public for help lol. Thanks!!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
You don't have to copy paste the files!! Oto.ini's have a space specifically for this kind of thing, called "aliases". You can instead simply put the corresponding hiragana into the file's alias space. You can duplicate entries to create as many aliases as you need, which is how people make CVVC or VCV where they say many syllables in one file. They can also have unique oto entries if you duplicate them, but by default will share the oto settings of the file they're attached to.

Reactions: Kiyoteru and skewb

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I want to release a voicebank soon, but I'd like it to have hirigana encoding (?) alongside romaji. I know I could copy-paste the files but I'm worried I'll have to redo the oto-ing if I do that. I'm nervous I'm gonna screw up the voicebank (this has happened before), so I thought I'd ask the more experienced public for help lol. Thanks!!
Copy the files and rename them with the hiragana. Of course that's if you want to keep the romanji coding

Reactions: skewb