• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

How to convert Svp/Vsqx to CVVC english?

baldakrutoi

Momo's Minion
How to convert Svp/Vsqx to CVVC english?
I was constantly looking for an answer but couldn't find it :sad:
Is there any plugin? (CVVC english not Japanese)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I recommend using OpenUtau, which can handle lyrics written as plain English words.

baldakrutoi

Momo's Minion
openutau has dephonizers that can handle plain english words, u just gotta replace "-" with "+", something that the program has a tool to do so automatically
This does not work
In the track header, click the part that says "DEFAULT" to change the phonemizer. Select the phonemizer corresponding to the voicebank format.
Which specific voicebank are you using? We can help you pick the matching phonemizer.

In the track header, click the part that says "DEFAULT" to change the phonemizer. Select the phonemizer corresponding to the voicebank format.
Which specific voicebank are you using? We can help you pick the matching phonemizer.
I use Kikyuune Aiko RockLoud CVVC En

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This voicebank is using a much older reclist, so you may need to do manual adjustments. However for a basic base conversion you can select the English VCCV phonemizer.