I need ideas for my UTAU

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
I would do this , but I wasted my ideas on something else .

I was thinking , perhaps some of you could give me ideas on what my utau could look like . I will also be doing the concept art since I can .

I can't make any promises of what I will and won't include .

Tell me your ideas !

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think that the best way to get visual ideas is by hearing what the voicebank itself sounds like.

Unless you’re aiming for voice acted character and/or you’re very skilled at voice acting, I think voicing first *then* design is better way to go.

15two

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think that the best way to get visual ideas is by hearing what the voicebank itself sounds like.

Unless you’re aiming for voice acted character and/or you’re very skilled at voice acting, I think voicing first *then* design is better way to go.
^^ this!! once you have an idea of what the voice is like (even just a couple of recordings) you can feel what the vibes are for the voicebank.

also, I really love the idea of group concepts just to get ideas of possible future voicebanks started. at the moment, all of my current recorded utau are based on the four symbols of Chinese constellations/and constellations as a whole!

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory

^^ this!! once you have an idea of what the voice is like (even just a couple of recordings) you can feel what the vibes are for the voicebank.

also, I really love the idea of group concepts just to get ideas of possible future voicebanks started. at the moment, all of my current recorded utau are based on the four symbols of Chinese constellations/and constellations as a whole!

Sorry for my extremely late reply .
I've attempted doing so , but my brain is still pretty empty , though I know how my voice sounds like .
I can tell if any of you want :T

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for my extremely late reply .
I've attempted doing so , but my brain is still pretty empty , though I know how my voice sounds like .
I can tell if any of you want :T

You may post a short voicebank sound rendering. If uncomfortable to post publicly, you can just DM me and then I can listen it and see how to help