I need the NIAONiao Voicebank Maker

breadstick

Teto's Territory
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put this on UtaHelp so tell me if I am.
I have been wanting to make a NIAONiao voicebank, I know it's not the best synth and UTAU will have better results but I think it'd just be fun trying NIAONiao. Anyways, I can't seem to get my hand on the voicebank maker. The links are here http://www.yuyinniaoniao.com/downloads/maker/ but the 3 download links seem to not be working (the Baidu one does but idk how to make an account there) so does anyone know what I have to do to get the voicebank maker? If not, can anyone redistribute Mediafire/MEGA link (I'm not sure if it's against NIAONiao's rules but if it is I won't ask anyone to give me a link)? Thank you!

Reactions: jasmin00

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put this on UtaHelp so tell me if I am.
I have been wanting to make a NIAONiao voicebank, I know it's not the best synth and UTAU will have better results but I think it'd just be fun trying NIAONiao. Anyways, I can't seem to get my hand on the voicebank maker. The links are here http://www.yuyinniaoniao.com/downloads/maker/ but the 3 download links seem to not be working (the Baidu one does but idk how to make an account there) so does anyone know what I have to do to get the voicebank maker? If not, can anyone redistribute Mediafire/MEGA link (I'm not sure if it's against NIAONiao's rules but if it is I won't ask anyone to give me a link)? Thank you!
Hi! I have the NiaoNiao voicebank maker, I have even made a voicebank myself before. If you want, I could upload it to mediafire and then send the link to you via DM? :smile:

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi!!! I know this is a little old but do you have the NIAONiao maker still? I want to make a voicebank for it but i cant find the original download either ;-;

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi!!! I know this is a little old but do you have the NIAONiao maker still? I want to make a voicebank for it but i cant find the original download either ;-;
Hi, do you still need it or did someone send it to you already? I could DM it to you, since I have the voicebank editor! =)

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi again ;-; does anyone have nagone mako for niaoniao? I have no clue how to use chinese voicebanks, and i tried downloading a japanese bank but it didnt even work ;-;

happymuffin14

Momo's Minion
put the voicebank in the src folder and try it then.
Post automatically merged:

I believe JamesOvO has a bank In niaoniao

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i did, i think it was the actual voicebank that was messed up
Post automatically merged:

Oh sorry i havent downloaded Mako yet, i used a different voicebank (四喵) and it literally had no files in the vb.... and all of the other japanese banks have a chinese accent ;-;

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 8.45.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 8.45.36 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited: