I'm really stressed out.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My inexperienced playwriting teacher is assigning us work that it's almost impossible to do. She's making rude comments and telling us we'll fail the work and nothing we can do is able to help. She's telling me that I made no effort, which is blatantly false and untrue. I've apparently given up on the plot.
I'm really prone to stress and anxiety attacks (is clinically depressed), so I'm panicking really hard. I'm in a really bad place right now. I don't know what to do. It's been like this all year long. I've lost friends, and I feel as if I'm the worst person in the world. I just don't know what to do anymore.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aw Fuko, I'm sorry to hear that! About your teacher, you should complain about the bgehaviour to the student counsil. There's no need for her to act like this, even if inexperienced. If there's no student counsil, go to another teacher. But you should complain about it somewhere.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
smeen link said:
Aw Fuko, I'm sorry to hear that! About your teacher, you should complain about the bgehaviour to the student counsil. There's no need for her to act like this, even if inexperienced. If there's no student counsil, go to another teacher. But you should complain about it somewhere.
Thank you very much, Smeen. I do not have a student counsel but I told my parents and they will talk to the teacher.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's good. Always remember that teachers can not be mean to you. You have rights as a student!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Totally, plus it's totally disgusting to treat students like this ! Without mentioning its justly because of such comments that people are tempted to give up or to not be in a good working mood

First because you don't need to be so rude to make somebody understand a thing and because I find unfair to no end to say somebody who gives all of himself/herself is a lazy person

I hope this teacher will improve her way to teach and underline things when your parents will talk to her