Other I'm willing to trade stuff for a MIDI of a certain song

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ok so basically I found this absolute banger of a song that has no MIDIs or USTs and I'm super sad and because I absolutely cannot MIDI for the life of me and I wanna make an UTAU cover of it. I was wondering if someone wanted to collab or trade or something p l e a s e I just need a MIDI for this song. If you wanted to make a full UST as long as you can midi I will insert all the lyrics, tune, convert, whatever you want and give it back to you to release
I can also draw so that's cool so if you wanted to trade a MIDI for art that also works
The song in question:

thanks so much for reading my rambling aaa

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you have a link to your art portfolio? I may be interested in the trade.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ah- Well, I don't have a portfolio, but I have some on a Google Drive, will that work?
I'm pretty unprofessional and it's just a hobby so don't expect much lolol

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's fine. If you don't have any website, social media, etc. where people can view your artwork, I would recommend embedding some sample artwork in the original post of this thread.

Reactions: cloudyyskie

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ah, okay. I do have a website, but it's not really a portfolio type thing (plus, I made it after I made this post.) I really wasn't thinking as I was making this, sorry for not doing that. :smile:
Here are some examples of my art!! Thanks for being interested haha.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for the lack of response. I wasn't interested in your art, so I decided not to do the trade. Best of luck finding someone else who is.

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I usually make UST myself, especially for non-vocaloid songs that just do not have the UST, but this song is just too dense for me to do, and so many ups and downs. It is not an easy song to make the UST. (˘・_・˘)

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for the lack of response. I wasn't interested in your art, so I decided not to do the trade. Best of luck finding someone else who is.
Yeah I got that vibe, thanks. Took you like a month to finally say that
Post automatically merged:

I usually make UST myself, especially for non-vocaloid songs that just do not have the UST, but this song is just too dense for me to do, and so many ups and downs. It is not an easy song to make the UST. (˘・_・˘)
Yeah, it is! I know it's a lot to ask of someone- I'm sorry! Didn't wanna try it myself immediately for that very reason, however it looks as though I may not have a choice.