Installing voicebanks into UTSU?

anuja524

Momo's Minion
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question with an obvious answer, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make external voicebanks work in UTSU. I'm trying to figure out how to use UTSU because soon I won't be able to use UTAU anymore (I'm a mac user).

I've tried selecting a voicebank folder with all the samples in it from the "change voicebank" window in UTSU, while the folder itself was on my desktop (because I couldn't find anything similar to the "voice" folder in UTAU's files).

I'd appreciate any help!!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes, you will have to manually select the individual voicebank folder whenever you want to change it for each project. There's no voicebank selection menu or anywhere to store all your voicebanks together.

anuja524

Momo's Minion
Yes, you will have to manually select the individual voicebank folder whenever you want to change it for each project. There's no voicebank selection menu or anywhere to store all your voicebanks together.
I did this like I mentioned, but all the fields went blank and nothing played when I tried testing

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question with an obvious answer, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make external voicebanks work in UTSU. I'm trying to figure out how to use UTSU because soon I won't be able to use UTAU anymore (I'm a mac user).

I've tried selecting a voicebank folder with all the samples in it from the "change voicebank" window in UTSU, while the folder itself was on my desktop (because I couldn't find anything similar to the "voice" folder in UTAU's files).

I'd appreciate any help!!
You don't need to download a voicebank for Utsu, it's just like UTAU. (Basically just importing the vb file into the app). I know this because I have used Utsu before. However, when you open the app, there is a "defoko-like" voicebank (aka when you open up the app, there is already a vb.) but anyway, yeah. Hope this helps.