Late? Introduction

iXari3l

Momo's Minion
Hello! I don't know how to properly introduce myself and I'm pretty sure I didn't do already. So I will try making it short.

I am iXari3l, and I have DID. My system is called Endless System / System of the End (can be written/called by both ways).

I have been creating UTAU content since 2016 or so, under other names and entities, and with most UTAUs I owned discontinued or given to better homes. It took a long journey to find myself. But here I am.

In present times, my active UTAUs are Glucagon and Bakira. Gluca is an alter while Bakira is not. It's confusing I know. It's complex.

Oh as a side note, I also made my own multilanguage CVVC reclist and tested it on an alter that had an UTAU voicebank (name is Heccan, the voicebanks had to be deleted by system's popular demand, but some works are still up online so you can see how much I worked on that. Like. Months.).

I can't show much of my UTAU works right now, I don't have the links here. But yeah. I also draw in both digital and traditional medium, and write stuff in both Spanish and English.

I think that's it! I'm sure I said everything that matters.

Uhhh if you have any doubt just ask!