Open PayPal Looking for a Female UTAU Voice Provider: Name your price

echoespUtau

Momo's Minion
So, I've been wanting to make a proper Female UTAU for quite some time, and I don't wanna mooch off of people and have them do it for me for free. As such, I decided to look for someone I can pay to voice her! Name your price, since I wanna be generous. But make sure the price ain't too high. So yee, feel free to shoot me a DM through discord (or reply to this thread) and we can work things out!

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You might want to consider including a price range that you're willing to pay just to make sure you and anyone who's interested are in the same ballpark since "make sure the price ain't too high" means there is in fact a limit. My idea of "not too high" could be wildly different from your idea of "not too high", after all.

echoespUtau

Momo's Minion
You might want to consider including a price range that you're willing to pay just to make sure you and anyone who's interested are in the same ballpark since "make sure the price ain't too high" means there is in fact a limit. My idea of "not too high" could be wildly different from your idea of "not too high", after all.
ah, i see. will do!
Post automatically merged:

So, I've been wanting to make a proper Female UTAU for quite some time, and I don't wanna mooch off of people and have them do it for me for free. As such, I decided to look for someone I can pay to voice her! Name your price, since I wanna be generous. But make sure the price ain't too high. So yee, feel free to shoot me a DM through discord (or reply to this thread) and we can work things out!
BTW: Price range is 10 - 25 bucks.

Reactions: WinterdrivE

ThousandEyes

Momo's Minion
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!

Reactions: echoespUtau

echoespUtau

Momo's Minion
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!

Heyo! Thanks for showing interest, I'd be interested in having you voice the Utau I'm making! Just send me a dm (if sending dms is possible on this forum) and I'll reply with details! Just note I won't be able to pay till the 3rd of April since that's when I get paid lol