• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Open Other Looking for a voice provider for a Japanese CV voicebank

Mr. Cloud

Momo's Minion
The voicebank's name is Maya Nakamura and she is a cisgender female and a straight ally who is 15 years old. I am looking for anyone who has a girl-like voice or can imitate one and has experience in pronouncing Japanese words and sounds. If you are wanting to do so, please reply and I will send you info on where to contact me. Unfortunately, you will not be paid to voice the voicebank, as I have no money and I don't have a part-time job or anything of some sort. Please note when voicing, you do not have to do it 24/7 or do non-stop work on it, you can of course take breaks, as mental health is important as well. Please take note that I go by the EST / EDT timezone, so I will only be online during the hours of 10am-12pm EDT, 3PM - 5:30PM, and sometimes 7 - 8PM, (All in EDT timezone) depending on the day and if I'm very busy or not. If you don't want to do it, that's fine with me.

Thanks,
Mr. Cloud