Cover Looking for feedback on a Swedish cover

shugo974

Momo's Minion
I've been looking to doing something in Swedish for a while since I am learning the language, so I have decided to do a cover of the Swedish version of the song Waterloo by ABBA. I probably could have done it on UTAU but a) I haven't touched UTAU in ages and :shades: it won't load on my mac anymore. Heads up this is a really rough first draft I am looking for any criticism, feedback, ideas. Thank you/tack!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
You may want to look up Swedish phonetics and try to find sounds that the voice has and also figure out what can be used as a substitute sound for the ones it lacks. Atm, the cover isn't very understandable since the kj/sj sounds have been replaced with a qui (?) sound, and some vowels are off like in "är" (should sound more like the e in heir).

shugo974

Momo's Minion
You may want to look up Swedish phonetics and try to find sounds that the voice has and also figure out what can be used as a substitute sound for the ones it lacks. Atm, the cover isn't very understandable since the kj/sj sounds have been replaced with a qui (?) sound, and some vowels are off like in "är" (should sound more like the e in heir).
Thanks for the input :smile: