Open Art Looking for someone to provide art for vocals in an utau project

mmm joopty

Momo's Minion
Hello! I've posted before about how I am starting an utau project and I am getting the first two vocals soon!
However, all the art I have were taken from character creators, picrews, and dress-up games. So I'm looking for someone to make some original art for them.
I'm looking for both anime designs and furloid designs (because why not) and potentially append designs.
This might sound like a lot, but I'll only ask for these once the vcv version of the bank is finished or I have the solid tone down, and It'll probably be a while between each one.
Thanks in advance!

Ibis

Teto's Territory
I’m interested! I can’t really draw furries but I could do anime characters. It probably won’t be super professional, but I’ll see what I can do. I might want something small in return, but it won’t be much (and it definitely won’t be money)

Could I see the designs or are you looking for characters designs? If you need designs than I want a voice example, if you have designs then send a picture of that.

mmm joopty

Momo's Minion
I’m interested! I can’t really draw furries but I could do anime characters. It probably won’t be super professional, but I’ll see what I can do. I might want something small in return, but it won’t be much (and it definitely won’t be money)

Could I see the designs or are you looking for characters designs? If you need designs than I want a voice example, if you have designs then send a picture of that.
sorry for the late reply some things came up, do you have examples of your art? And what would that thing be?