Open Looking for ust'rs? (uncommen banks/languages)

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hello! The gist of this thread is to reply if you take UST/TUNING commissions/requests in languages or banks that are uncommon. Respond and read for more details. I don't plan on closing this thread for a while and I have some time before I properly commission anything, but please respond if you can, when you can with the types of USTS/TUNING you take and won't take (cv, vccv, cvvc, japanese, english, french other). Please state your prices or what you're looking for down below.

Now my backstory:
Hey so I’m looking for a couple things. I’m still learning UTAU and while I learn it I do need help creating usts and tuning and such to promote my UTAULOID. I make a lot of song covers on my own but few of them are good enough to share yet. I’ve only released one song (cv JAPANESE retrospectre) and it was a little far from steller.

Basically respond to this thread if you take unconventional bank tuning or ust commissions as of October 19th 2021. (this isn’t just me this is for the whole forum). I’m saying banks that use reclists in languages or types of banks that aren’t the most common but still usable. Such as VCV-E English, English Cv, Latin CV, Arabic CVC, French, German ext.

I recently made an Arabic bank (the password is "puppy") and while I have the lyrics and a Japanese ust of the Arabic song (Let it go!) I’m having a really hard time finding people to commission to do a cover of it and I can’t release the bank without a cover song!

I also plan on releasing a LATIN CV bank with a classical pronunciation once I get my mic situation figured out, so I’m just waiting on that, and I will also need someone to do usts for that. Look forward to hearing your responces, feel free to ask or dm if you need more info.

Thanks so much!

-Dionysus

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I do tuning for fun, so if you were to get someone to make a UST (I would, except for the fact that I am absolutely horrible at making USTs and I'm not going to curse you with that. My attempts at UST-ing are SCARY.) then I'd be happy to tune it free of cost (mostly because I don't have any way to receive money, and it's just a hobby lol) ^^

Reactions: Diongoespew!