Looking for UTAU voicebanks

daedaknight

Momo's Minion
I'd like to use more voicebanks in my works, but I don't know which ones have English voicebanks or where to find them. I only have the Teto English voicebank right now. I want male and female voices of all kinds so I can have a big range of voices to work with/choose from, so if anyone knows some nice English voicebanks and where to get them, I would love to hear about it!

In particular, I would like to know if Namine Ritsu and Matsudappoiyo have English voicebanks, but I'd also appreciate help with any new ones!

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to use more voicebanks in my works, but I don't know which ones have English voicebanks or where to find them. I only have the Teto English voicebank right now. I want male and female voices of all kinds so I can have a big range of voices to work with/choose from, so if anyone knows some nice English voicebanks and where to get them, I would love to hear about it!

In particular, I would like to know if Namine Ritsu and Matsudappoiyo have English voicebanks, but I'd also appreciate help with any new ones!
We have many here
And here
The discord gets updated faster so you can get access to some voicebanks in their beta release.
Beta voicebanks includes, all of Bone Yamene's, Tsubasane Kira's voicebanks
As well as suridiesukun and Sakurane Pinku's light and UTAU 2 voicebanks.
If you're completely new to UTAU
Sakurane Pinku's UTAU 2 voicebank is just the perfect Japanese voicebank
It's a big voicebank but it contains Kanji, Romanji and Hiragana. So if you're not fluent in Japanese or you just don't have a Japanese keyboard, this voicebank allows you to type it the way it sounds with the English alphabet.
Sakurane Pinku also has an English voicebank if that's what you need.