Mental health decay, need a long break.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Before I explain, I don't plan on quitting UTAU, I don't plan on giving up on my voicebank, I don't plan on retiring my account.

With that being said, I'm much older and much more damaged than when I first joined this community. I'd been through a lot while I was transitioning into being more active on here (although some key parts of what make me who I am happened before I even joined)

To make a long story short, I have PTSD and have been struggling with it for longer than I even realized but have only been diagnosed for about a year. The symptoms are getting worse and it is affecting my day to day life, it makes it hard for me to function around the house and find a job let alone do UTAU related projects.

Again, I don't plan on retiring. I love UTAU, I love the people here, the friends I've made, the voicebanks I and my friends have created and I could list many other things I love about this community. Anyone on here who knows me personally probably understands this, but also understands a little bit that I've been unhappy and haven't been on nearly as much as I used to due to personal issues. I've taken small breaks here and there without making huge announcements because I thought I could tackle my issues quickly and then immediately hop back on the saddle.

The problem is, I can't. I can't do it and each time I try to do it that way it only gets worse and I become even more overwhelmed than before. I'm really sorry to anyone who I owe work or anything like that, but I need to prioritize my mental health which is decaying each day.

I don't know how long I'll be offline, I may even check in from time to time... most things are just too much right now. I'm deeply sorry. I should be back someday, but until then I need a break from UTAU related things.

If anyone needs to contact me, the one place I may check every so often is my discord which is Elfrida#4671

Goodbye for now

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please take care of yourself and take a break as long as you need!

Your health goes over UTAU, I hope that you’ll find help IRL for your condition to make everyday easier.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Take care of yourself!
Your mental health is what matters the most!