Model part requests

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
Sorry if I posted this topic in the wrong place, I am always so confused over this stuff orz

Since I feel like practicing modeling in meta, I thought I could open up model-part requests so you guys can request specific parts I can try to model for you. So do your UTAU or other character have a special part of some sort you can’t find for a MMD model, I can try to model it from scratch for you ^^

If you are interested, just put a comment here with a description (preferably a reference picture too!) of the part you want me to model. Please also write which format (.pmd or .x) you want the part, and if I should add any bones or physics to it.

I am not extremely advanced, so I doubt I would be able to model a whole hair-part or similar, but smaller things or accessory I do believe I can manage to model. If you aren't sure if your request is to complicated, just ask :3 I don't bite.

So, if you are interested just write a comment ^^ I do not ask for anything back; just credit me if you use the part, please.

Coming soon in a theater near you

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So well, I wanted some parts I cannot find ;A;

Here the reference:

120407104329348438.png
http://nsa22.casimages.com/img/2012/04/07/120407104329348438.png
(I should draw more full body pictures of her because this drawing is so damn old)

I'd need cabochons (preferably around orange/saffron/golden), the "sleeves" of her shirt (the black lines you see), the belt with the étui, and finally her translucid ribbons (they're four and make a ball-shaped knot in the back)

Sorry if it sounds like too much stuffs requested x.x"' And thanks by advance !

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hope it's okay that I request more than one part. Do you think you could do the parts that I circled in the picture?

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/Cecily_theunseen/yuumeisketchedit.png

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
@Milly: I hope the parts worked fine :3 (Just wanted to show that I have done yours even though we mostly talked through the chat, I hope it is okay ^^')

@HiddenVenia: Sure, it is okay :3 Just to make things clear, it is the different sized "wings" and the crown you need, right?

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
Great, I am almost done with them, just need some more tweaking on the wings. What format do you want the parts in? And do you want me to add any bones or such to them? :3

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Bones and such would be nice. I'm not sure about the format though. As long as I can import them into PMD?

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
I've sent them to you through PM now ^^ I saved them as .pmd format, and the parts will attach automatically to their respective bones.