Need Help Finding an Old Vocaloid Song!

Lavender

Momo's Minion
I've never done this before but I'm helping a friend look for an old song!
I'm not sure if this is the right place but we'd love some help!

She's unsure if the original song was Vocaloid or if it was a cover, but she remembers the cover art with miku, ren, Lin, luka, kaito, yuki, and kiyoteru standing together.

She also remembers sakura trees on either side and the song should be about 10 years old. All she can remember about the lyrics is that there was a line that goes.
" honto wa kizuiteru"

We'd be super grateful if anyone can figure this out for us!!

Berrweary

Momo's Minion
I've never done this before but I'm helping a friend look for an old song!
I'm not sure if this is the right place but we'd love some help!

She's unsure if the original song was Vocaloid or if it was a cover, but she remembers the cover art with miku, ren, Lin, luka, kaito, yuki, and kiyoteru standing together.

She also remembers sakura trees on either side and the song should be about 10 years old. All she can remember about the lyrics is that there was a line that goes.
" honto wa kizuiteru"

We'd be super grateful if anyone can figure this out for us!!
not sure if this is it but i found one that kinda matched what you're looking for idk if its what your looking for tho i couldnt find one with miku, ren, Lin, luka, kaito, yuki, and kiyoteru and sakura trees together

Reactions: Lavender

Lavender

Momo's Minion
She said it's not the one but thank you for your help!!! She said it's a faster tempo.
Thank you though!! ^^
not sure if this is it but i found one that kinda matched what you're looking for idk if its what your looking for tho i couldnt find one with miku, ren, Lin, luka, kaito, yuki, and kiyoteru and sakura trees together

Reactions: Berrweary

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
If you add Miki and Gakupo, it sounds kind of like this 2010 vid... but it's 15 minutes which I feel like may have been mentioned if this was it?

Currently nico is down, but heres a thumbnail:
1718131330273.png