Pokemon Let's Go perfect IV pokemon tip

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Mind you this tip is still in testing but Ive noticed that while farming Pidgies in VF I noticed the max CP for a lvl 7 is 36CP. See CP isn't as useless as some people realize when chaining/hunting. I would catch only Pidgies that were only 36CP (nothing less) because if it has a 36 then not only does it primarily hold Pidgies that have almost perfect IVs but if you hunt them specifically you save both Pokeballs and time hunting a perfect IV pokemon.

So to clear up, choose a location your hunting, go ahead and do your max combo catches and after the 40th catch you should know by then what the max CP for the pokemon in that area is, FOCUS solely on that mx CP while your hunting now and just gather as many as you can, then use the Judgment on them to easily find a near to max IV pokemon.

This is how I managed to get my perfect IV Pidgey in VF, I thought this was maybe a helpful tip that someone could use. Not only are you avaoiding weak pokemon for the most part but your also saving ALOT more pokeballs compared to a newbie.

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Mind you this tip is still in testing but Ive noticed that while farming Pidgies in VF I noticed the max CP for a lvl 7 is 36CP. See CP isn't as useless as some people realize when chaining/hunting. I would catch only Pidgies that were only 36CP (nothing less) because if it has a 36 then not only does it primarily hold Pidgies that have almost perfect IVs but if you hunt them specifically you save both Pokeballs and time hunting a perfect IV pokemon.

So to clear up, choose a location your hunting, go ahead and do your max combo catches and after the 40th catch you should know by then what the max CP for the pokemon in that area is, FOCUS solely on that mx CP while your hunting now and just gather as many as you can, then use the Judgment on them to easily find a near to max IV pokemon.

This is how I managed to get my perfect IV Pidgey in VF, I thought this was maybe a helpful tip that someone could use. Not only are you avaoiding weak pokemon for the most part but your also saving ALOT more pokeballs compared to a newbie.

Route 10 for NidoranM highest CP so far is 331CP mind you this is using lures after the first 35 combos.

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Got back into the game to hunt Bulbasuar, wild max CP (with lure going after the 31 combo) is 40cp. Got a near perfect so it's better then the first bulbasuar I got from the girl.