Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
What is your favorite vocal-synth?
Just curious by the way.
If answering, answer in a reply below!

My reply: My favorite vocal-synth currently is Synthesizer-V
PV was fun to play with.
We also are going to finally redownload Utau. So that it works properly instead of Defoko no longer having a voice for random reasons. And so on so forth. PV is fun, but not that easy to to use, in fact it might be harder than UTAU, because you can't really tune your voicebanks properly and while PV works amazingly with UTAU voicebanks (in fact, no modifications needs to be done to them), It doesn't support multivoice voicebanks unless you register them as seperate voice banks. (looking at multiple voicebanks from UTAU). Theirs many other issues with it such as how everything's beat will be based on the BPM. Which caused me some issues when covering KICK BACK, but I managed to make it barely visible. We'll probably get synthV in the end, but for the moment PV does the job and we'll probably have alot of fun with UTAU to
Post automatically merged:

PV was fun to play with.
We also are going to finally redownload Utau. So that it works properly instead of Defoko no longer having a voice for random reasons. And so on so forth. PV is fun, but not that easy to to use, in fact it might be harder than UTAU, because you can't really tune your voicebanks properly and while PV works amazingly with UTAU voicebanks (in fact, no modifications needs to be done to them), It doesn't support multivoice voicebanks unless you register them as seperate voice banks. (looking at multiple voicebanks from UTAU). Theirs many other issues with it such as how everything's beat will be based on the BPM. Which caused me some issues when covering KICK BACK, but I managed to make it barely visible. We'll probably get synthV in the end, but for the moment PV does the job and we'll probably have alot of fun with UTAU to
Also tutorial wise PV is even worst. Their is no tutorial on how to add voicebanks outside of a long text telling you that multivoice UTAU voicebanks aren't compatible. And it's all in Japanese. We don't know enough kanji to read properly so that was a shit show. Of course we can read hiragana and katakana very well tho.