Question..

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Is there any other free vocalsynths I can get for mac?
I mean, I have UTSU, VOICEVOX, and VoiSona. and uh.. UTAU-Synth, OpenUTAU and stuff..
But, its really hard to find other free vocalsynths for Mac (Since I'm on Mac OS)
so, is there any other free vocalsynths for Mac I can try?

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
you can search some utau alternatives but i highly dont recommend alter ego (it is free tho ) and is very hard to put in the voice banks and to use
Yeah, it is complicated to use alter / ego. It took me a while to figure it out. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. I hope I will be able to find ones for Mac because most of them are for windows I believe..

bluemule64

Momo's Minion
Yeah, it is complicated to use alter / ego. It took me a while to figure it out. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. I hope I will be able to find ones for Mac because most of them are for windows I believe..
yeah i dont really have a mac so its easier for windows users but not so much for mac
(and i honestly dont know if ppl develop utau programs for chromebook and i honestly doubt it)
and ur welcome

iceteafrogg

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
maybe you can ask your parent or guardian to verify it for you? it usually takes less than a minute to receive the code.

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Do you take a look at SynthV already? it have free version with a couple free HQ vbs that you can download.