So. Eating disorder clinic.

Uchi

Teto's Territory
...um.

I might be shut up again soon. Since none of you know me personally, I have no qualms about talking about it here.

I don't want to be locked up again. It wasn't fun the first time. IV drips first thing in the morning were terrifying and purely WTF-y.

What do I do...?

theet1995

Momo's Minion
maybe a change of diet like type of meals that are not that much to eat but you still get your full nutrition and it fills you up just as if you did eat alot of food. i came across it several times on the Internet and a few times on tv before.

Kero

Momo's Minion
EDIT: Sorry to have sort of freaked out at you guys. OTL I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh, but in the moment I thought I was being gentle. lD;;; Seriously, though, diet isn't really the fulcrum in this situation, so if you would kindly cut it out on those grounds, I would be much obliged. c':
Love and support, ladies and gentlemen. Love and support.  :smile: <3

Uchi

Teto's Territory
bulimia. xD;;
used to be anorexia, but shit happened. i don't qualify.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Avoid the bathroom. That place is a no-no unless you genuinely have to use the bathroom. Don't over-exercise. Slowly with every meal try eating more and more. I'm no expert on these types of things, but this is all that I can offer. :smile: