Tasteloid - PHOSPHOR (Official Visualizer)

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I love the street vibes tasteloid has, it's so unique and original. Reminds me a little bit of that paintball game of squids. Btw, I love the song and the cover. The mix is so on point, you from tasteloid team are so talented. Me, for example, take ages to do a decent mixing and it still sounds kinda clunk XD But here the three voices are so lovely together! Especially the girl's voice, from tasteloid she is my least favorite, but she was so on point here! *---- Bitter, my favorite one, she is so WHOLESOME! I'm in need of more Bitter covers! Bitter deserves love, Bitter deserves earth.

What to say about Sour? He is so cute! He will eternally be my good Gachapoid and I love him!

Now let's talk about the song, it's an original and is so vibing! I loved the song, I was so vibing here on my chair all the time, it's a unique and special sound. At the same time it has this dancing aspect I can pretty much also feel like I'm being surrounded by clouds and in a kinda of hypnotic and transient state. So when I was searching the song's ust I discovered it was a original and I could freak more! THIS IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE IT, OHH, MY, GOSH! I love Tasteloid project, you guys are so talented and wholesome. Yall deserve all the love and respect of this world! Nice job! <3

Reactions: Tasteloid