The following error has occured

Kurishio

Teto's Territory
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Basically I'm getting this message everytime I try to edit my about me section or try to edit my signature. I tried testing out just inserting one letter and it says the same thing for that too. Hm, am I the only that gets that error message?

Reactions: Hentai

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think its to combat spam. The admins spoke about it in another post. Give it time, it'll work

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The reason you (and others) are seeing this message is because of several of the security features built into XenForo. When a user signs up various aspects of the account are checked against a worldwide database of connected forums. XenForo will cross reference your username, email, IP address and other details against the database to see if you have ever been banned or reported for spam.

If you fail this internet background check XenForo will hold everything you do to greater scrutiny. It will score your posts on a scale from 0-10. If you score a 10 you will be auto-banned. If you score 9-7 the content will be deleted and the event logged. If you score a 6-1 the content will be held for moderation for specific staff approval. If your post is really human and you score a 0 your post will go through fine.

In your case your IP address has been reported to multiple SPAM databases, thus your account is going to be held to greater scrutiny until you achive any of the following:
  • Make 5 non-SPAM posts
  • Been a member for 14 days
  • Receive 1 like to any post
As I have just liked your post right now you now meet one of the minimum requirements to be classified as a "good member" and should be whitelisted from the system. If you continue to have problems with the forum please don't hesitate to contact me.

Also if you would like to check for yourself what blacklists you appear in enter your IP address on Blacklist Check and look yourself up. If you don't know your IP address to do a lookup just Bing it and the search engine will show it to you.