The Temple of Rukoism

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, The Church of Mawarine Shuu couldn't tell me if there was a church for our TRUE savior Ruko, so I decided to start it myself. You know what to do, just praise our leader Ruko Yokune

Yokune.Ruko.full.1334489.jpg

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
First there were the heretics of Shuuism... now this?! you blasphemers will never reach true Utanirvana unless you return to the true Utaist faith. Read the true holy oto, Yamaha 12:4-5 tells: "only those who believe in the program in which I build my church on my reach utanirvana." Return to the Utaist faith, you radicals !!!!!!!

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ALL HAIL RUKO
[doublepost=1464350702,1464349777][/doublepost]
First there were the heretics of Shuuism... now this?! you blasphemers will never reach true Utanirvana unless you return to the true Utaist faith. Read the true holy oto, Yamaha 12:4-5 tells: "only those who believe in the program in which I build my church on my reach utanirvana." Return to the Utaist faith, you radicals !!!!!!!
this is gold 10/10 omg

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I combat your false gosd!!!! i reject your vocoder-ic teachings....Here! the love and teachings of Cdra will set you free...!! http://utaforum.net/threads/utaism-the-true-utau-church.12655/
How dare thy! Fortunately, unlike Shuuism, our gosd is a forgiving one (and had multi-colored eyes) and will immediately forgive thy if thou apologizes, but don't think you'll get off so easily next time

yes YES RUKO FTW

Yes, let Ruko into thy and let us all celebrate Ruko's greatness with some music

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Just a random reminder to always praise our TRUE savior Ruko!

Now, let us listen to some pleasant tunes with our savior

Love is War (Nico works don't embed for some reason :/

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
A warning for all Rukoist's:

The church of Utaism is trying to sway members of the church of Shuuism away from their faith. It only a matter of time before they try and sway us with their fiendly ways! Remember to never lose faith in Ruko and to stay vigilant!

Remember, RUKO 4 LIFE
Yokune.Ruko.full.1054178.jpg

Reactions: SOHBlue