Tiny Little Adiantum ("Omae Wa Mou" Full Ver) - UST / USTx

ali_cee

Momo's Minion
Posted in the r/UTAU Discord initially via my personal discord account, it's a fairly rough UST but here's the rundown for anyone looking to use it (basically a copy/paste of what I put in there):

I know Omae Wa Mou was making rounds years ago, but I wanted to do a cover for the full Touhou song, Tiny Little Adiantum. The USTs are in Romaji, and there are three variations of the USTX files for OpenUTAU:

RAW (Original Render) : Original Render, mix of Hiragana/Romaji due to limitations with my VB. Includes a lower simple harmony.
RAW (Main + High Harm) : Original Render with just Main & High Harm, a mix of Hiragana/Romaji
ROMAJI (wo-を) : RAW (Main + High Harm) in Romaji, with wo set to を in the parameters for the VB (Because of a weird conversion error/limitation with my VB that I wasn't sure if it was OpenUTAU or something with my files)

The USTs are Exports of the ROMAJI (wo-を) USTX file, and will probably need a lot of tweaking in UTAU. Since it'll probably require a lot of work though, you don't have to credit me for the UST. Just credit the original MIDI creator: @nanoMIDI on YT.

If your UTAU can do it, the actual notes are an octave higher than I rendered them.

Some lyrics are missing around the middle part because I could not hear them well enough to render. I do apologize.

Missing Lyrics:
@~2:50 on the original song

ROMAJI
Yume miteru koto shitteru yo
Demo kimi ga honto ni oujisama datta nara
Kitto doresu mo garasu no kutsu mo
Suki ni nareru hazu nano

HIRAGANA
ゆめみてることしってるよ
でもきみがほんとにおうじさまだったなら
きっとどれすもがらすのくつも
すきになれるはずなの

Feel free to build off the UST/USTX if you'd like and share it in the post!

My cover with Bi↺YAN : [YouTube Video]
Original Song (Shibayan Records : [YouTube Video]
UST/USTx Download : [Google Drive Link]
Instrumental : [YouTube Video]

If you are vehement about crediting me, please do so by tagging Bi↺YAN channel @PRJ_BiYAN.
I'm going to update the video to have the download link in the description as well, but I'm realizing it's the wee hours of the morning and I did not sleep.
:shades: