Open TOAD UTAU Voicer?

JackHubenak

Momo's Minion
hey, y'all. I'm looking for someone with vocal cords of iron and a decent toad impression to voice a monopitch cv in the style of hakaine maiko and teto rikimi. a toad utau would require very long samples, since growl doesn't take well to stretching. I'm happy to oto the bank, i just need a voicer. I don't really care if you aren't using a high quality mic, but if you can try to avoid reverb and excess noise, that would be great.

If you're interested, reply to this post or shoot me a dm on my twitter @jackhuwubenak

Last edited:

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
hey, y'all. I'm looking for someone with vocal cords of iron and a decent toad impression to voice a monopitch cv in the style of hakaine maiko and teto rikimi. a toad utau would require very long samples, since growl doesn't take well to stretching. I'm happy to oto the bank, i just need a voicer. I don't really care if you aren't using a high quality mic, but if you can try to avoid reverb and excess noise, that would be great.

If you're interested, reply to this post or shoot me a dm on my twitter @jackhuwubenak
A B S O L U T E L Y L E T M E G R A B M Y M I C F O R S O M E R E F R E N C E S C R E A M I N G I F Y O U S T I L L N E E D A V O I C E P R O V I D E R