Open Offering Art Mixing OTO Translation Video Website Other Undefined's Freebie Offerwall

undef0Karakter

Momo's Minion
As weird as name could sound, I sometimes have free time, and get bored. So I am making this.

Yes, per now, everything is free. I have no way of asking for money (and that money being actually usable, thank you very much, bank accounts and paypal), so I made this to gather experience.
I want to make myself a portfolio.

If you want to give something in return as some kind of trade, it's okay, I'm fine with that.
Please read everything carefully.

If you're interested, I will post an UTAU / character design thread of designs that I make and want to gift.
The link will be posted here. Everything on that thread will be explained there obviously.

What do I offer?​

Please have in mind I use a mouse for art stuff. I will try my best.
You can ask anything that is not clarified in any of these info (the other sections too).

- UTAU / Fanloid designs
- UTAU / Fanloid character sheets (written mainly)
- Cover / Original Song art (static)
- Mixing (simple mixings, don't expect something too fancy)
- Otoing (CV Japanese, experimental oto methods in other languages)
- Reclists? (experimental oto methods in languages)
- Translations (English to Spanish and viceversa, adaptations included)
- Simple videos (Render with the original video for covers, static picture(s) with text...)
- Wix/Carrd websites (this would require access to your account, this has to be talked obviously)
- Short One-shots/Fanfics/AUs/Lore, basically written stuff.
- UTAUcolors theme.
- Icons for programs/apps .

What do I want in return?​

- This is not obligatory as it's all free.
- Permission to show the products in my website/social media.
- Credits (simply tag me as Undefined, undef0Karakter, or [ 0 ] if feeling fancy)
- Voice providers for UTAUs/DeepVocals/etc...
- UTAU testers

Where can you contact me?​

Please notice I can't guarrantee to do everything.
I will make a document so you know how your request goes.
If I can't do a request or finish it, I will tell you asap.

They are in priority order.
- Here, on UtaForum.
- DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/inertikacorpos
- Archive of Our Own: https://archiveofourown.org/users/PastecIkako
- Tumblr: https://undef0karakter.tumblr.com/
- Newgrounds: PastecIkako

dreamershark

Momo's Minion
ooh!! could you make a utau design for me? >_< id like to give you art in return!! (my art doesnt suck, i just suck at making designs thats why im asking lol)

undef0Karakter

Momo's Minion
ooh!! could you make a utau design for me? >_< id like to give you art in return!! (my art doesnt suck, i just suck at making designs thats why im asking lol)
Yes, I can! I'm just asking for some patience. Could you private message me with the details of your UTAU?

undef0Karakter

Momo's Minion
ofc :3 but by details wdym?
Design info (words are fine, but if you could accompany with some pictures/references/color palettes/vibes etc that would be perfect and very very helpful. Also character info, backstory/some lore, and personality, or a concept description in general of your UTAU.

dreamershark

Momo's Minion
Alr, gimme some mins and I’ll pm u :D
Design info (words are fine, but if you could accompany with some pictures/references/color palettes/vibes etc that would be perfect and very very helpful. Also character info, backstory/some lore, and personality, or a concept description in general of your UTAU.
Post automatically merged:

Could ya pm me first? I never texted anyone on here before and idk how lmao

Last edited:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
As weird as name could sound, I sometimes have free time, and get bored. So I am making this.

Yes, per now, everything is free. I have no way of asking for money (and that money being actually usable, thank you very much, bank accounts and paypal), so I made this to gather experience.
I want to make myself a portfolio.

If you want to give something in return as some kind of trade, it's okay, I'm fine with that.
Please read everything carefully.

If you're interested, I will post an UTAU / character design thread of designs that I make and want to gift.
The link will be posted here. Everything on that thread will be explained there obviously.

What do I offer?​

Please have in mind I use a mouse for art stuff. I will try my best.
You can ask anything that is not clarified in any of these info (the other sections too).

- UTAU / Fanloid designs
- UTAU / Fanloid character sheets (written mainly)
- Cover / Original Song art (static)
- Mixing (simple mixings, don't expect something too fancy)
- Otoing (CV Japanese, experimental oto methods in other languages)
- Reclists? (experimental oto methods in languages)
- Translations (English to Spanish and viceversa, adaptations included)
- Simple videos (Render with the original video for covers, static picture(s) with text...)
- Wix/Carrd websites (this would require access to your account, this has to be talked obviously)
- Short One-shots/Fanfics/AUs/Lore, basically written stuff.
- UTAUcolors theme.
- Icons for programs/apps .

What do I want in return?​

- This is not obligatory as it's all free.
- Permission to show the products in my website/social media.
- Credits (simply tag me as Undefined, undef0Karakter, or [ 0 ] if feeling fancy)
- Voice providers for UTAUs/DeepVocals/etc...
- UTAU testers

Where can you contact me?​

Please notice I can't guarrantee to do everything.
I will make a document so you know how your request goes.
If I can't do a request or finish it, I will tell you asap.

They are in priority order.
- Here, on UtaForum.
- DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/inertikacorpos
- Archive of Our Own: https://archiveofourown.org/users/PastecIkako
- Tumblr: https://undef0karakter.tumblr.com/
- Newgrounds: PastecIkako
if your up for an expeieremntal latin bank oto i woudnt mind you taking a look at that or my africans bank nobody seems to want to oto it. :/

undef0Karakter

Momo's Minion
if your up for an expeieremntal latin bank oto i woudnt mind you taking a look at that or my africans bank nobody seems to want to oto it. :/
Oh my did you just say LATIN? I don't know whow that works but it sounds 1- interesting 2- like I'll make a disaster but I'm still up for that!

I couldn't go for the african bank beacuse I don't think I will be able to have enough knowledge. With Latin I used to study a little bit of the language so I might be able to do... something?

Also apologies for the late reply, I keep forgetting to reply to things

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hey (sorry i cant unbold and italicize for some reason) but i have an utau vb without a design, would you be willing to create a design for it ? i can give you details in pm and in exchange i can draw something for u :3 (ill send art examples in pm)

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Oh my did you just say LATIN? I don't know whow that works but it sounds 1- interesting 2- like I'll make a disaster but I'm still up for that!

I couldn't go for the african bank beacuse I don't think I will be able to have enough knowledge. With Latin I used to study a little bit of the language so I might be able to do... something?

Also apologies for the late reply, I keep forgetting to reply to things
oh your so fine! i don't check the forum every day anymore! now the thing about latin is that there are vairents to it and different pronocuations. ANd its spelled a bit differnt then it comes across but here she is on itch.io for you to do, you can just send me the oto. :smile: some of its elleberate. i apologize if tehirs anything crazy. I had an accident and got brain damage and sometimes i dont make proper sense now! But in general, if everythings in order, please just send me the chop up and I'll credit you on her download page! Thanks so much! she even has an example translation of as it is, in latin tradditionally translated which this bank should still work for or atleast as what i call a double oto. Repeating sounds oto'd differently....in general!
thanks so much!
https://thatindiegamer.itch.io/lance-lazor-latin i know its hard to oto.just do it choppy, even if its like a sound effec tot eh best of your ability! I've had so many people turn this bank away cus its so ---er....not done right. It'smeant to not be done right and have duplicates serpated by numbers. Feel free to dmii or on twitter @oronsnowflake and we can talk more about ti! Im so hype anyone would take a look at my bank at all! :D
Thankies!
-Adam/Lignto