USTs won't save or play

Kawaiine Is Queen

Momo's Minion
I've tried multiple voicebanks and USTs made with any of them only show up when I'm saving one and not in the file explorer. They work if I use append, open, or open a UST from quick start but the UTAU doesn't sing anything. Voicebanks usually work by themself though. I've tried reinstalling UTAU but the USTs still don't work and the old USTs come back.

suromoshon

Momo's Minion
maybe the voicebank uses different words for each audio file. for example, the ust you downloaded might be made for an utau using hiragana and your voicebank uses romaji. be sure to check the file names of the voicebank and compare them to the ust

Kawaiine Is Queen

Momo's Minion
maybe the voicebank uses different words for each audio file. for example, the ust you downloaded might be made for an utau using hiragana and your voicebank uses romaji. be sure to check the file names of the voicebank and compare them to the ust
It doesn't work with any ust file, even ones I made that worked before I saved them

cherreyes

Momo's Minion
I'm having this exact same problem. I can save files I've made in UTAU but they don't show up in the folder i save them. When I do manage to find them from quick access they're always silent when I play them. I'm a rather experienced UTAU user and I've checked the formats, voicebank and resamplers, but still nothing. If only there was some way to fix it!