UTAU Highschool Roleplay?

RageNoodles

Momo's Minion
Hello, everybody! I'm probably new here, but I'm still getting used to it xD.
The setting is a UTAU Highschool, where UTAU's from all around learn. It's typically a normal highschool RP, but with more UTAU stuff. O3O
Oh, and, please keep the genders even!
Let's get started!

Rules:

1) No nagging!
2) Please, no cussing/swearing.
3) Treat others nice and kindly.
4) If you read the rules type your UTAU model number in the 'Other:' section of your form.
5) Enjoy!
Forms:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Likes and Dislikes:
Other:

My form:

Name: Sora 'Ramene' Denatsu
Appearance:
new_utauloid_sora_denatsu_by_rageynoodles-d5p2czs.png

History: Moved from the Philipines to Japan to become an UTAU, then traveled further to discover UTAU things xD
Personality: A typical tsundere if you tease her alot, quiet, which also makes her a kuudere.
Likes and Dislikes: Ramen Noodles, plushies, horror movies, and drawing.
Other: Model 04/7

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Alright, I think I'll try! I haven't been in a -successful- roleplay yet, the one time I tried it fell apart right in the beginning because no one wanted to post.

Name: Kyokusei Jiseki
Appearance: http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/801/finishedb.png
History: N/A
Personality: Jiseki is a mischievous fellow, but always means well. He is very curious, and likes to perform experiments to satisfy his curiousity. He never goes back on his word, but sometimes lacks confidence.
Likes and Dislikes: -
Other: Not sure what you mean, he doesn't really have one. He's on 1.1 though as far as updates go.

RageNoodles

Momo's Minion
Accepted!

You know the '01' number on Miku's arm? That's what I meant xD Hehe. But I guess that's fine. :P

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
Name: Denki Utadenwa
Appearance: My Profile picture :3
Race: Kitsune Fox Spirit
History: He lived in Korea for ages until deciding to start a new life living in Japan. His original name was Jeongi Noalejonwha, but he took on a Japanese-translation of that, Denki Utadenwa, as his new name in Japan. He lives by himself in an apartment and never gets out much.
Personality: Though his heart is always bursting with emotion in every way, he never expresses any of it with more than a normal face. He feels that emotion is a weakness that he shouldn;t have, so he tries to hide it constantly. He's very, very lonely and longs for someone that cares for him in return. He's very polite and charming, too.
Dislikes: fangirls, dogs, people who ignore him and block him out, jerks, knives.
Other: a big, pruple 01 on his upper chest.
latest version: 7.0.0. (8.0.0. in progress)

Denki says hi, btw

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
hello! :love:

Name: Yuki Harazoki

Appearance:
harazoki_yuki_by_katieleesa-d6bihus.png

History: Yuki has a bad relationship with her parents, which is probably the cause of her bad moods. She also had the worst misfortune possible- her boyfriend died in a drunk driving incident. She could be a bully at times, but not all the time. She's usually emotional a lot, and it distracts her often, leading to trouble.

Personality: Can be rude sometimes, if she knows someone then she'll open up more and be more friendly. She is also known to be somewhat of a troublemaker. She's also very independent.

Likes: People who understand what she's going through, being alone, being comforted, drawing

Dislikes: Her parents, death, being told what to do.

Other: model 7.67

i hope this is alright o//o

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! ^^
This seems like alot of fun, and it's been a while since I role-played, UTAU-wise. :sing:

Name: Reicheru Nintone
Appearance: http://fav.me/d5pchx4
History: An incarnation of a fairy seven years or so ago made from the very fabric of her creator's imagination. After the many years of waiting in darkness, before she withered away into nothing, her creator brought her into the light as an UTAU. All of her memory has been wiped, afterwards converting her into a singing program. Now she lives in the UTAU universe as a playful 12-year old child.
Personality:A hyperactive, cheery, and outgoing little girl with an extraordinary addiction to video games. She is usually quite mischievous, and tends to cause trouble, although she means well. Ironically, she is quite intelligent and is very brave when time calls for it, however only her innocence, and childish behavior shows.
Likes and Dislikes: +Video Games, Nintendo(company), Jazz, Bubble baths, Doodling, Cityscapes+
-Mathematics, Doctors, Jewelry, Bullies-
Other: Her unique psychic abilities are her key traits. Reicheru tends to use them for simple things like cleaning, or just moving around.

I hope this is alright! <333

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Hi!

Name: Maiko Chiyone
Appearance: Medium length straight blonde hair, Green/gray eyes. She wears a purple strapped dress, with a black t-shirt under it. She has white and turquoise striped armwarmers, and silver boots.
History: Still working on it
Personality: Maiko is very extroverted, always wanting to meet new people. She might not remember your name and face together until you've known each other for awhile, but meh. If you become really good friends, she will never forget you. She is very happy and excited, but sometimes she is actually very quiet and calm.
Likes: Breezes, Heights, Singing, Dancing, Purple, Chocolate, Video Games.
Dislikes: Extreme Cold or Heat, No Sleep, Spicy Food,
Other: Maiko has a pair of transparent wings on her back. She wont tell anyone if they are real or not, and nobody is allowed to touch them regardless.

Kanol-Makrin

Momo's Minion
<a href="http://dreamself.me/d/liud">My Dream Selfy</a>
Name:Kanol
Appearance: About 5'7, he's about 15. He is from arabia and his family are arabian, but he moved away from it at a very young age.
History: When he was a child, he was very adventurous. His childhood innocence blinded him about his situation in arabia, in which his parents had barely any money. Luckily, they managed to save enough to leave it and have a better life. When he moved away he was very shy and barely made any friends. Once in high school, he started to warm up and make friends with others.
Personality: Very energetic, constantly opening up to new people and trying to make friends.
Likes: Video games, soup, sweets (cream puffs the most), italian dishes, friends.
Dislikes: Gloomy people, mean people, food with a bad texture (even if the taste is good, the texture can throw him off really bad)
Other: (idk if its ok to list his friends and the owners of those characters dA's but imma do it)
His friends are
Gip (lunar-neo)
Ryo (fox-mutts)
Cory( heyitsjei)
Uchuu(UchuuUTAU)

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Name: Katsu Kou
487801372.png
History: In short, he's an android built to appear and function as a human, and the first in his series. He has false memories of a human childhood and experiences; in reality, he was built only a few years ago, and is unaware that he is a robot.
Personality: Katsu is fairly laid back and likes to go with the flow of things. He likes to have fun and hang out with friends, and his favourite hobby is stargazing. He tries very hard to seem mature and responsible, of which his is neither. He is apathetic towards a lot of things, and doesn't question much. Despite his affinity for music, he is a terrible dancer.
Dislikes: People calling him "Kat," being outsmarted, sports
Other: 01

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Name: Watakashi, Amaicho
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...i_updated_art_by_honeythecatrules-d80x5p0.png
History: Used to be a lonely girl but always happy to make people smile. One day someone dropped their camera on her head. She looked up and saw a girl named Kina nosebleeding and staring at a boy. Amaicho gave the camera back to the girl. She noticed the girl had a nosebleed. Guessing it was from the girl looking at the boy, Amaicho asked what she was doing. The girl replied saying her Name and the boy's name and what she was doing. Amaicho liked the girl and they became friends.
Personality: Amaicho is very nice and caring. She loves to help people when she can.
Dislikes: Rap or any metal.
Other: She has the number 400 in a neon light up on the center of her back hair bow. She is not a robot 400 just represents her favorite number.