Critique Requested 【UTAU VB Release】1/6 -out of the gravity-【Tamaki Yuri VCCV】

Discussion in 'Song Covers' started by Haichou, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points

(This was posted yesterday, but it was wiped out after the UtaForum update ^^; if you saw this the first time/if it comes back, I apologize for the double-post!)

Sorry there isn’t a full demo reel! I had a second cover in mind, but it didn’t sound too good, and I was really determined to finish this one. So... here’s one song that I put a lot of (last-minute) effort into! I absolutely love everything about this song, especially its lyrics. It reminds me of someone I know, and a small part of me hopes they’ll see this someday.

I’ve been working on this VB for nearly a year. Someone was originally going to oto it around September, but they couldn’t, so I ended up doing it myself. It worked out because it gave me time to fix some things, but that’s why Yuri’s 2nd anniversary cover sounded so rushed. ;v; I hope this’ll make up for it!

I definitely plan to update this with more vocal fry/VV add-ons someday; until then, if you have any issues with this bank, please contact me! I’ll keep a log of reported problems. I want you to be able to enjoy her VBs as much as possible <3

Credits:
    Original - Vocaliod-P feat. Hatsune Miku - nm6971638
    UST - Hono-Harmony
    English lyrics - ham/SirHamnet
    UST conversion/tuning/mix/art - me

VB download: bit.ly/yurienglish