UTAU VB Test feeedback?

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It's hard to pinpoint anything specifically wrong because of the reverb, but it sounds cute overall.

Reactions: rilakora

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh I apologize! I uploaded without reverb ; u ;
It's okay! You don't have to apologize.
The vocal without reverb sounded much better to me. I had trouble understanding some of the vowels in the reverb version.
And I still think it sounds cute overall.

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The only thing I can find to complain about is she sounds like she was recorded in different places. I can hear that she has extras like vocal fry and glottal stops (?) and they really add a nice touch with her expression! Her configuration also sounds good.

rilakora

Momo's Minion
The only thing I can find to complain about is she sounds like she was recorded in different places. I can hear that she has extras like vocal fry and glottal stops (?) and they really add a nice touch with her expression! Her configuration also sounds good.
I will definitely check that out, maybe it's a problem with the flags maybe. or maybe might be that the base pitches and soft pitches don't mesh well. I'll try and figure it out! & yes!!! She does ; u ; Thank you very much!

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Overall, this voicebank is VERY high quality with a super cute sound, however with a mature undertone that actually makes the voice much more likable to me. The pronunciation is clean while still maintaining a natural and cute tone! This is a voicebank I'd download in heart beat!