UTAUAcademy: Searching for Students and Contributors?

Icy-Desu

Momo's Minion
[sub]Basically, me and my friend have made a dA group called UTAUAcademy, and we're looking for a few students owo http://utauacademy.deviantart.com/ it's currently a work in progress, so please be patient. We're also looking for a few teachers. They need to have a good knowledge of UTAU, like mixing, recording etc. If you would like to enroll as a student or a teacher, please reply owo

This Group is basically you roleplaying as your UTAU, so be prepared to chat with other UTAUs ^^ (Teachers have a choice if either roleplaying as an UTAU or just being yourself.) [/sub]

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, this looks like fun! I could probably teach CV VC English if anyone wants to know. I'm getting pretty good at it lately. :3 Maybe it will inspire more people to use English.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can apply for teacher. I also know CV VC English, and I'm pretty adept at any kind of oto-ing. Let me know what you need.

Icy-Desu

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
Ooh, this looks like fun! I could probably teach CV VC English if anyone wants to know. I'm getting pretty good at it lately. :3 Maybe it will inspire more people to use English.

JKERHJED

PLEASE DO

THANK YOOOOU

Ok, calm down XD um thank you soo much for offering, if you could note me, that would be great c:

Icy-Panda on dA owo

Icy-Desu

Momo's Minion
Meta link said:
I can apply for teacher. I also know CV VC English, and I'm pretty adept at any kind of oto-ing. Let me know what you need.

Oh! That would be awesome. Could you please note me for details?

Icy-Panda on dA owo

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Taylor Savage

Its on DA~ Just look in the gallery. ^^

@Icy-Desu
I was wondering when will we be able to post our applications? ^^

Icy-Desu

Momo's Minion
Rei-Chan link said:
@Taylor Savage

Its on DA~ Just look in the gallery. ^^

@Icy-Desu
I was wondering when will we be able to post our applications? ^^

um, you could just note me c: we're nearly done, thank you for applying!

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Ooh, sounds interesting! I want to start making an app... But I don't know if I should make Papil a student or a teacher OTL Would a Sony Vegas teacher be okay? It's useful for making PVs . w .b

Icy-Desu

Momo's Minion
MsStarryDreams link said:
Ooh, sounds interesting! I want to start making an app... But I don't know if I should make Papil a student or a teacher OTL Would a Sony Vegas teacher be okay? It's useful for making PVs . w .b

sure!!