WARP not working for particular voicebank.

Inter

Momo's Minion
It works fine for all the ones ive tried except for ones of my own creation. im unsure as to what exactly is the problem with the ones i made specifically. i will put a link to one below if asked (lost the oto to the other one while moving computers). i would rather not distribute it because it is of very poor quality and is not fully otoed properly nor does it have a readme or any of that stuff. this is the error it gives me in the command prompt but i dont know what it means.
fmt error.
error: there is no source file.
samples/sec:44100
infile_size:36

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It looks like the sample rate is 44.1kHz, which is correct. Make sure that the WAV file is mono (only 1 channel, not stereo) and that it's 16 bit.

Inter

Momo's Minion
It looks like the sample rate is 44.1kHz, which is correct. Make sure that the WAV file is mono (only 1 channel, not stereo) and that it's 16 bit.
i made all of them mono and 16 bit but it still isnt working. do you know what other things could potentially be an issue?

Inter

Momo's Minion
can you figure out whats different about this voicebank from others? (not the fact that its incomplete, referring to why it would not work with WARP when every other voice ive tried works) im sorry for asking for such a favor but i cannot for the life of me figure out whats wrong here.

Attachments

• sick2.zip
    575.6 KB · Views: 0