- Western Name:
- Maria Fuwa
- Eastern Name:
- Name Guide:
- mah-ree-ah foo-wah
- Release Date:
- April 4, 2015
- 5'5" ft
- Art, manga, friends, drawing, the indoors, cute things, food, singing, peace, mountain dew
- Bitter food, bullies, mean and annoying people, blood, scary stuff
*Please note that the personality doesn't have to be followed for certain songs.*
Maria tends to be quiet around many people, but she is also optimistic and a pretty talkative person. And by talkative, a very talkative one, in which she'll bombard someone with tons of questions and comments. She's also a great conversation starter, and has a secret obsession with memes a lot.
- Her former name was Ongaku Kaminari.
- She was developed during summer 2014, but was never released that year.
- Her original voicebank got corrupted when her creator recorded her bank for the first time due to the "Append" button in UTAU, so she was rerecorded. That bank was never released to the public until her creator developed a clearer voicebank for her - tougouORIGINAL ACT1 CV.
- She has a fear of blood, and a passionate hate for bitter food.
- Surprisingly enough, her first name means "bitter".
- She is also a very picky food eater.
- Is really an emotional person.
- Screams on the inside 24/7.
- Can sometimes act arrogant, albeit rarely.
- Maria is 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 Filipino. This also applies to her twin brother Mario.
- Quote: "So, what do you wanna talk about?"