Active site?

SHSL

Momo's Minion
I joined this site a couple minutes ago and I wanted to know if theres an active community here

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
We average ~500 unique visitors a day. In terms of concurrent logins- in users there are usually a couple people on at any particular moment of the day and maybe a peak of a dozen or so during our most active times.

This is a far cry from the +2000 unique vistors and 40+ concurrent users we had when VocaloidOtaku closed but its still a healthy amount. We have over a decade of post history and resources and most of them are still applicable today so a lot of people come for the UTAU Showcase, Tutorials, and archival threads.

We still get daily posts so its a far cry from other forums that aren't around anymore (so many have come and gone) or some places still hosted with no active staff, users, or visitors. With social media being so transitory I don't think it's a good place to host a community. I like to think we are still in a good place and a traditional message board + all of our additional features (Resources, Showcase, Mediabooru, Search) still has a place in the days of Discord and Twitter social media.

Last edited: