does anyone know any good plugins to make utau sound more fluent/human ?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by Rice Life, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Rice Life

Rice Life Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    i never actually used a plugin and i thought maybe that can improve to make it better by at least 5% i guess ?

does anyone know any good plugins,?

3. Wen Yu

Wen Yu rwby trash Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    i think I've heard that you can use Vocalistener on UTAU, but some people consider it cheating and think that it makes it so that you don't have to put any effort into tuning at all

4. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    There's no "instantly more realistic" plugin. All plugins are simply utilities, and it's up to the user to make the most out of them. I personally find bizz's iroiro very useful, as it combines multiple functions into one. You may find some of these plugins useful for tuning: http://z-server.game.coocan.jp/utau/utautop.html

Arissa likes this.
  5. FiftiesYoungin

FiftiesYoungin Procrastination Who? Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    you cannot use vocalistener on utau, it for for vocaloid only but there is a similar plugin called utalis but the results have to be edited ALOT to get somewhat decent results

Arissa likes this.
  6. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Even with Vocalistener/Utalistener/Vocalshifter you will still need to make adjistments to the tuning. They really just count as helper tools.

Kiyoteru and Arissa like this.
  7. Sors

Sors Meiji Master Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    In general, to make an UTAU "realistic" it depends on the recording method, oto and most importantly tuning. Just because an UTAU is like 7 Pitch VCV, it won't necessarily sound realistic if there is no tuning; which is mostly pitchbends. Flags can also make a difference, but the most important aspect is using pitchbends. I wrote a tutorial on how I use pitchbends: http://utaforum.net/resources/sors-tuning-tutorial.347/

Kiyoteru and partial like this.