Gear grinding Utau cover artist tendencies.

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Going back to the swing thing, songs that have swung 16ths/16th note shuffle but are transcribed with straight sixteenths. There are only, like, 2 covers of Hello/How Are You that're listenable because almost everyone uses the same VSQ/UST that's transcribed incorrectly. Same with karakuri pierrot.

Also, I'm kinda guilty of the long description thing >.>

Thatguy 2nd

Ruko's Ruffians
Going back to the swing thing, songs that have swung 16ths/16th note shuffle but are transcribed with straight sixteenths. There are only, like, 2 covers of Hello/How Are You that're listenable because almost everyone uses the same VSQ/UST that's transcribed incorrectly. Same with karakuri pierrot.

Also, I'm kinda guilty of the long description thing >.>
Dont forget the swing part to spinal fluid explosion girl

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Like they get so detailed in the amount of work they did for one cover.
Althought something I used to do in the past, something that makes me roll my eyes is seeing:

"UST by XXXUser"

Well, that is ok, but then...:

"Cover by me"
"Mix by me"
"Video by me"
"Art by me"
"Tuning by me"
"UST Edit by me"
"UTAU used by me"
"Harmonies edit by me"
"UTAU voiced by me"

althought I cant blame people for trying to show off (specially new users, they are proud of themselves), I think the ideal would be like this:

"UST by XXXUser"
"Song by XXXUser"
"UTAU by XXXUser"
"Mixing, tuning and cover by me"

Like, you dont need to make separate lines nor add useless info to make it looks like you did a lot of work.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
althought I cant blame people for trying to show off (specially new users, they are proud of themselves), I think the ideal would be like this:

"UST by XXXUser"
"Song by XXXUser"
"UTAU by XXXUser"
"Mixing, tuning and cover by me"

Like, you dont need to make separate lines nor add useless info to make it looks like you did a lot of work.

I don't even think there is a need to credit the creator for the utau, except if it's written down specifically in the ToS. Art tho should be credited.

Thatguy 2nd

Ruko's Ruffians
Oh my god:
When Utau users (any cover artist in general I guess) has bad harmonies. I.e ones that dont sound good in the song.
While some of my harmonies arent the same in covers, at least they fit in the song.
Utau users have things like diminished, augmented, tritoned harmonies that sound really bad.