I just downloaded Open Utau and I also can't install plugins in this software to write romanji.

thea_apianæ

Momo's Minion
do you mean converting kana to romaji? that's a built-in feature of openutau. you just have to open the piano roll, select the notes you want to convert, and use Lyrics > Hiragana to Romaji (in the top left).

if you mean editing the lyrics individually, double-click on the note you want to change and type in the lyric you want. press enter to save your changes, or tab to go to the next note.

to install plugins, put the folder containing the exe and the plugin.txt file into the "Plugins" folder that is included in the openutau download, wherever you may have put that. you can then use them by opening the piano roll and going to Part > Legacy Plugin, and selecting the name of the plugin from there. not all of the plugins that work with regular utau will be functional in openutau.

for future questions, please try to provide more details on what you're trying to do. it makes it a lot easier for other people to help you.

Akie3301

Momo's Minion
do you mean converting kana to romaji? that's a built-in feature of openutau. you just have to open the piano roll, select the notes you want to convert, and use Lyrics > Hiragana to Romaji (in the top left).

if you mean editing the lyrics individually, double-click on the note you want to change and type in the lyric you want. press enter to save your changes, or tab to go to the next note.

to install plugins, put the folder containing the exe and the plugin.txt file into the "Plugins" folder that is included in the openutau download, wherever you may have put that. you can then use them by opening the piano roll and going to Part > Legacy Plugin, and selecting the name of the plugin from there. not all of the plugins that work with regular utau will be functional in openutau.

for future questions, please try to provide more details on what you're trying to do. it makes it a lot easier for other people to help you.
Although I copied to Plugin file, I don't still see any plugin in Legacy Plugin.