Nonbinary UTAUloids?

Discussion in 'Characterization' started by sureepi, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Kassandra

Kassandra Guest

@Milly: Ankoku identifies as cis since she's almost 100% female, she just has a penis as well as vagina and her voice can become masculine (like the male bank she has). She's technically intersexed/futa/hermaphrodite like Ruko, but she doesn't see herself as male in any way.

2. RaccoonButler

RaccoonButler Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Pan Kanino is a hermaphrodite though is written as having "the aesthetics of a female"

3. heta-tan

heta-tan Genderless Goon Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Mayu doesn't have a given sex but prefers to present as different human gender varieties.
    Celestyn is agender too

4. 幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki)

幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki) Defoko's Slaves Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I know, this threat is all ready many years old but I want to reply on this anyway ><

My main UTAU called Aki Toka is Genderfluid. He was originally just "male" but that was mainly because I thought before that UTAU that identifies something else than cisgender must be a "joke" and not serious (*cough* *cough* Vippers) plus I didn't know 4-2 years ago that "non-binary" is actually a REAL thing that exists... Buuut now I know way more than back then and think differently ;D

I have also Azurite the Bird that is intersex, has masculine appearance and likes men <= He's currently only one of my UTAU having a "canon" sexuality

And then Senchou: I still haven't/couldn't decide if Senchou is trans or queer or whatever officially but she likes to be masculine and doesn't like if someone calls they as "she/her". Well, Senchou is Senchou

5. idol

idol Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Koishii Ningen has no gender! this thread is an oldy but a goldie.